Glee: 1. Jubilant delight; joy.
I'm currently enjoying the TV show Glee - its cheesy nonsense. Happy, singing, funny nonsense.
I've decided I need more Glee in my life. The joy of the Lord should be my strength. I don't feel particularly strong, in fact I feel a lot like a delicate flower that needs just the right conditions to thrive. However I've been told I have a lot of strength inside me, which must mean I have the potential for extreme Glee. I see little glimpses from time to time, I feel the burst of joy, delight and strength but then 'poof', in creeps doubt, fear and insecurity alongside a low sense of self and the Glee is pushed aside. Reclaiming my Glee is my current goal.
Another goal is to have a 'spiritual body'. The idea being everything is spiritual and my health and self esteem is included. I have begun a lifestyle change involving eating healthily and so far (week 6) I've lost 14 & 1/2lbs! I feel really different on the inside - it makes me feel stronger somehow.
I have a feeling its linked to my Glee :)
Monday, 15 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment