Here are some questions;
If I pray all week for each day and then one day I wake up late and don't have that time to set aside, am I less protected that day? If so should I be fearful and legalistic about prayer? If not what is the point in praying? Prayer is powerful but why? And in what way? God doesn't need our 'help' so why do prayers have an effect?
If I make a big life changing mistake, and miss Gods plan for that time in my life, will God give me a second chance? If not then is my life 'less' than it would have been?
Does God have favourites? If not what do you make of Moses, King David, John? Can I be a favourite? Or is it a sin to want that?
How old is the world?
Is it better to let people walk all over you? If someone takes my coat I should give them my shirt, if I lend money I shouldn't expect it back etc. But if I live like that how can I prioritise?
What is the universe expanding into?
Should we hate snakes?
If I was conceived from a second marriage, which isn't Gods plan, how can I be part of the plan? I know I am - but how?
Saturday, 8 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment